Facts at Your Fingertips
Download the current Facts at Your Fingertips
Previous recent archives
- April 2014: Static Electricity Discharge and Fire Prevention
- August 2013: Detection and Prevention of DP:DPO Fluid Leaks
- May 2012: Tubing for Peristaltic Dosing Pumps
- April 2012: Pipe Bends in Dilute-phase Pneumatic Conveying
- March 2012: Selecting Two- and Four-wire Magnetic Flowmeters
- July 2011: Gas-Liquid Mixing: Physical Considerations
- June 2011: Flow profile for reciprocating pumps
- May 2011: Pressure measurement considerations
- April 2011: Hopper inserts for improved solids flow
Get more from ChemEngOnline.com
Get email updates in your inbox
Our LinkedIn group is now over 30,000 members strong!
- Join other CPI professionals from all over the globe and share best practices, expertise, concerns and more.
- Provide feedback to Chemical Engineering Editors
Current members represent Worley Parsons, DuPont, SABIC, Fluor, Air Products, LyondellBasell, Nalco, Dow Chemical, Dow Corning, BASF, Jacobs Engineering, ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron and more.
We also offer the following subgroup for more targeted discussions: