Since your privacy is a priority to us, we have provided this detailed policy statement about privacy and information dissemination practices related to TradeFair Group, Inc., or its parent, Access Intelligence, products. Of course, our site visitors may enjoy many of our features and activities without providing any personal information.
Information Collection & Use
(1) When you register for one of our products (subscription forms, site memberships, trade show attendance, newsletter subscriptions, etc.), our forms may ask for contact and demographic information. This information is used to send news about our products or promotional material from other carefully screened businesses. You will be able to opt out of receiving any mailings. In addition, demographic information may be used to customize the display of our sites to you by showing content that we think might be of interest or related to your past visits. In the event that you access content sponsored by a third-party, only the information you share to gain access to that content will be shared with the sponsor.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Certain information — such as your password and credit card number — is not disclosed in any form whatsoever to any outside party. Other information: While we will primarily use your email address to contact you when your subscription is up for renewal or to provide you additional information regarding your trade show registration, there are a few other types of messages we may want to send you, either by email or other means. These might include (but aren't limited to) announcements regarding other TradeFair Group, Inc. or corporate parent Access Intelligence products or services, and special offers from carefully selected, relevant third-party businesses and organizations. You will be able to opt out of any such mailings. In addition, we do share non-personal, aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, demographics, traffic patterns, and related site information with advertisers and reputable third-party vendors for marketing and promotional purposes; however, none of the information we disclose in this aggregate form can be used to personally identify you. In cases where you access sponsored content and provide information about yourself, that information will be shared with third-party sponsors.
© 2013 TradeFair Group, an Access Inteligence, LLC company. All rights reserved.
- Research surveys/polls
- Announcements regarding other TradeFair Group, Inc.-related products or services.
- Email messages with special offers from other carefully selected, relevant businesses and organizations.
All commercial/promotional email messages you receive directly from us will include an option for you to unsubscribe from future promotions of that type from that publication.
From time to time our sponsors wish to contact our subscribers who have indicated an interest in the products, services or events publicized in a particular newsletter. If you do NOT wish to have your email address shared with that newsletter's sponsors, you will be given an opportunity within the newsletter to opt out or you may contact our customer service department at the number/email listed below.
Get more from ChemEngOnline.com
Get email updates in your inbox
Our LinkedIn group is now over 33,000 members strong!
- Join other CPI professionals from all over the globe and share best practices, expertise, concerns and more.
- Provide feedback to Chemical Engineering Editors
Current members represent Worley Parsons, DuPont, SABIC, Fluor, Air Products, LyondellBasell, Nalco, Dow Chemical, Dow Corning, BASF, Jacobs Engineering, ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron and more.
We also offer the following subgroup for more targeted discussions: