#1 trusted CPI content source worldwide
Written for engineers, by engineers, Chemical Engineering is the recognized authority for global coverage of the chemical process industries (CPI). For over a century, the CPI has relied on the expertise of Chemical Engineering for solid engineering essentials, news on emerging technologies and insight on developing industry trends — a combination not found in other CPI publications.
Chemical Engineering’s global audience of engineers and technical decision-makers actively seek-out Chemical Engineering for practical solutions to technical challenges facing them on a daily basis.
Why advertise in Chemical Engineering magazine? Click here for more information.
Chem Show Welcomes Chemical Engineering Magazine As A New Media Partner for the 2015 100th Anniversary Event
To download the 2014 Media Kit, click here for the PDF version or here for the digital version.
NEW! Decision Briefs - Content Marketing
DecisionBriefs is a dynamic content marketing platform where you can manage all of your content in one place. From social media, to blog posts, to placing articles on industry-leading publications, DecisionBriefs allows you to Create | Distribute | Measure your content cost effectively.
With DecisionBriefs, you can track your marketing ROI and distribute your content anywhere! Create content once, distribute to multiple outlets. You have the keys to update your content any time you want! Click here for more information and details about pricing.
Chemical Engineering is the CPI content leader in editorial pages and is voted the best read and most preferred publication among equipment and instrument buyers in every Chem Show Survey in the past thirty years. No other CPI publication offers more relevant editorial to its readers.
- True equipment buyers subscribe to Chemical Engineering because it is the only source for the Chemical Engineering Plant Cost Index. No other publication focused on the CPI offers such data, so we are the most reliable place for reaching buyers.**
- Chemical Engineering archives regularly show unrivaled coverage of key unit operations basic to all CPI operating plants including liquid gas and air handling, fluid flow, flow control, process control and instrumentation, engineering materials, process equipment, heat transfer, mixing, filtration, separation, information technology,environmental engineering, water treatment and air pollution control.
Powerful Global Audience
- The only global publication in the CPI. Chemical Engineering reaches over *61,000+ subscribers in over 169 countries around the world.
- Today, Chemical Engineering is much more than a magazine. As the most trusted brand in the CPI market, Chemical Engineering encompasses a robust collection of media forms, reaching professionals both traditionally and electronically.
- che.com is rapidly becoming the authoritative digital content source for the CPI, generating upwards to 44,000 visits a month (a 25% increase over 2008) and 1.3 million page views a year (a 17% increase over 2008).***
Chemical Engineers turn to Chemical Engineering because we cover the in-depth practical issues that they face in their day-to-day jobs:
We target buyers with the information they need...
- Designing and specifying equipment and materials
- Troubleshooting operational issues
- Complying with regulations
- Staying aware of the latest innovative technologies
- Estimating project costs
...on a global platform.
Chemical Engineering has the largest number of individual paid subscribers of any CPI magazine in the world.
Chemical Engineering targets the largest number of engineering and procurement firms serving the process industries.
Information and Data Services associated with Chemical Engineering